Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pigeonholing

“Consider the fact that what you dislike in others is the very thing that you dislike the most about yourself. Before you go around preaching your thoughts to the people around you, make sure that you are not guilty of the very things you are condemning.”

-- says my horoscope.

For people who did not know, I like astrology, palm reading, and the like. Anything that can tell me what the future holds. Anyways, coming back to the present, I was going to start the post as, “I hate it when people stereotype me or take me for granted.” That is, before I read my horoscope.

So, now the question is, do I pigeonhole? Maybe I do but that's only when I don't know a person very well. When you know a person, it isnt possible to pigeonhole him/her, they are who they are.

Anyways, as this post and my argument are going nowhere, I’ll get back to my work and music. Oh, btw, heard the ‘Whine Up’ song by Kat Deluna? I’d heard it somewhere (the Spanish version) and was frantically searching for it without knowing the lyrics and the singer, until yesterday. Phew!

I like it better in Spanish.