Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random...

Its funny how one email, the same one, can have several different consequences on people. I could sense people’s anxiety, my own nervousness and a lot of emotions this week. And even though I am happy to come out without any adverse effects in this difficult time, I sincerely wish the others, who weren’t so fortunate, luck in their future endeavors.

===

Do you believe in coincidences? I do. I have been following my friend around for a long time. He has been moving around the country from the time I know him and coincidentally I have been going to the same places after him. It’s really funny because we bid each other goodbye everytime only to find ourselves back partying together again. There’s been a big gap this time but I hope it won’t be for long and he doesn't move elsewhere before I get to that place.

===

How does one know that they are making the best decision or if the decision they make would turn out in their best interests? When others ask me for advice, I somehow always seem to know what decision might be the best for them. But when it comes to me, I think life is like a statistical distribution with a set of random variables. Maybe what appears random to me may not be random to another person.

Labels: