Monday, May 21, 2007

The Fall

Conversation between me and my sister:

(Yes, I know it should be 'my sister and I'. I, like Russell Peters, just think its more cool to say it this way).

Me: Whats up?

V: Ceiling.

Me: PJ.

V: You asked for it.

Me: Hows college?

V: Closed for summer holidays.

Me: Ohk, hows your bff A?

V: She's fine. Poor girl is in pain.

Me: Whats the matter with her?

V: She broke her arm.

Me: Wow, how did she break her arm?

V: Oh she forgot to take her pills so she fell down on the road.

Me: Huh? She fell down because she forgot her pills?

V: Ya, she keeps falling down for no reason every now and then. So she went to the doc. The doc gave her pills so she wouldnt fall.

Me: What?? Are you kidding?

V: No. She was doing fine with the pills. She forgot it the other day and so the accident.

Me: Crazy.

V: Yup.

Labels: