Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sigh...

I get off from work.

Drive out of the parking lot, stop at the pedestrain crossing (dunno why). Its not the time people get out of the office typically, rather past that time actually.

But wait, who is that hunk walking out of the glass doors? Got to wait till he's all safe and sound on the other side. :D

Check my rearview mirror, no cars in sight, I got all the time in the world.

He's walking rather slowly, kinda like he's exhausted after work, busy thinking, probably making plans for dinner?

Looks up suddenly aware of his surroundings, glances at me and then away.

He instantly glances back.

I smile sheepishly for having been caught staring.

He smiles back, a smile that lights up his whole face, his eyes on me the whole time he crossed.

I look at my rearview mirror, a couple of cars lined up behind me.

Sigh.

I drive away, back home.