Friday, July 21, 2006

Naive...

Recently, in the course of conversation, my friend told me that I am very naive. I was angry, well not because he did not call me cute or sweet but because knowingly/unknowingly what he said was right. Now when I say I am naive, it does not mean that if you show me a pumpkin and tell me it is an orange, I would believe it. I am naive coz I expect or believe in things which cannot be. I believe in fairy tales and happy endings. I believe that this world could be a much better place if we all try. It could be, if we just stop judging other people, do small deeds of kindness, think about the other person 1/10th of the amount we think about ourselves.

About the happy ending, ya maybe in the end (which is not now), everything would be good and I would be happy. Well definitely possible, only that the path leading to it sucks.